Studio Sounds is excited to present Obelisk by FrozenPlain.
Obelisk is a MIDI plugin instrument that harmonizes input MIDI and outputs it to your synths. It is designed to be a flexible way of experimenting with chords and harmonies by autogenerating chords based on the root note that is played.
Obelisk’s chord picker also allows you to pick what harmonies should be applied to each note.
As well as this, Obelisk features an optional constraining algorithm that will ensure the harmonies fit your chosen key and scale.
- Very easy to use, no music theory required.
- Algorithm to constrain chords to a key and scale.
- Resizable GUI and selectable GUI themes.
- Customize each note of the chord and scale.
- Dynamically key switch or automate the changing of the chord.
- Choose retrigger behavior – either sustain notes, useful for pads, or retrigger every time.
- Huge selection of chord and scale presets – hear your chords constrained in Blues or Persian scales, for example.
- See the scale highlighted on the keyboard.
- Chord names are shown as you play.
Buy Today, Instant Download After Purchase!
*These hosts do not support Obelisk: Logic 9 or lower, Garage Band, Maschine (does not allow MIDI routing), Pro Tools, Reason (does not allow MIDI routing)*